EVERY DAY EXCEPT FOR SUNDAY
The Craig County Public Library is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 10 a.m.- 6 p.m., Wednesday from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. The library is located at 303 Main St. in New Castle. For more information, call (540) 864-8978 or visit www.craiglibrary.org.
• Community Bible Study at The Manor, 6 p.m. Pastor Gary Burch leads the study of gleaning the wisdom from the Bible for people’s lives. Everyone is invited. For more information, contact Pam Dudding-Burch on Facebook or at [email protected]
• Weight Watchers Meeting starting at 4:45 p.m. and meeting at 5:30 p.m. at Craig County High School Media Center. Everyone Welcome – cost pending start date. For more information call 864-5191 ext 4. Facebook/Craig County Weight Watchers.
Genealogy Library open 1 to 4 pm, Old Brick Hotel Court & Main Street, New Castle 589-9164.
Alcoholics Anonymous meeting, 8 p.m., New Castle Fire Hall.
Craig County Citizens for the Constitution meets at 7 p.m. at the New Castle Volunteer Fire Department.
Craig County Historical Society meeting. Old Brick Hotel, New Castle. 7:00 p.m. 864-5866 or 520-5555.
Craig County Department of Social Services board meeting, 6:30 p.m., 177 Court St., Second Floor, New Castle.
THURSDAY, MAY 4
• Fincastle Area Neighborhood Watch Meeting at 7:30 p.m. inside the Fincastle Firehouse Guest Speaker- Mr. Gavin Miller, IT specialist, “How To Layer Your Security.” Mr. Miller is a security consultant, great tips for businesses, churches, homes and neighborhoods.
• Craig County Board Supervisors at 6 p.m.
SATURDAY, MAY 6
• Prepper Festival 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Main Street
• Book sale at the Public Library Book Barn.
• Pancake Breakfast 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Old Brick Hotel
THURDAY, MAY 11
Catawba Valley Farmers’ Market reopens, 3:30 to 7:00 p.m., Catawba Community Center, 4965 Catawba Creek Road, Catawba. Spring produce, meats, breads, baked goods and crafts. Free gifts for mothers. Watch fried pies being made, talk to a young female dairy farmer, ask Extension agent about gardening and more.
MONDAY, MAY 29
The Library Bake Sale Memorial Day Celebration at the Old Brick Hotel at 10 a.m.